Minimally Invasive Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) | Surgical Results Without the Scars
BodyTite and FaceTite are now available from Dr. Jeff Swetnam at Swetnam Cosmetic Surgery. This non-invasive treatment helps tighten loose skin and remove unwanted fat at the same time, offering some of the best results available today. This treatment is one of the most innovative and leading treatments on the market and Dr. Swetnam is the only board-certified cosmetic surgeon in NWA offering it.
This minimally-invasive aesthetic solution enable patients to boost their confidence without lengthy surgical scars or downtime. People who want to contour, lift, and tone their abdominal, breast, face, neck, arm, thigh and/or knee areas can now do so with a small incision point.
BodyTite and FaceTite provide excellent results in skin tightening. The result is a nicely contoured/toned face and body.
- No Scarring
- Minimal Downtime
- Less Bruising & Swelling
- Some Results Seen Immediately
What is BodyTite?
- BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that contours, lifts, and shapes the body without even leaving a scar. This procedure is used to remove excess fat and loose skin. BodyTite provides surgery like results with little to no downtime!
Am I A Candidate?
- Anyone can be a candidate for BodyTite and FaceTite. The best candidates are those who have a small to moderate amount of excess fat and loose skin on their problem area. This is generally extra fat they have not been able to lose through diet and exercise or loose skin leftover from extreme weight loss. Scheduling a consultation will allow Dr. Swetnam to verify whether you are a good candidate or not.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- BodyTite can treat the stomach, arms, chest, knees, inner/outer thighs, flanks, face, and neck.
How Quickly Will I See Results?
- Results can be seen immediately. But optimal results most likely won’t be seen for six to twelve months after the procedure.
What Is The Downtime?
- One of the most spectacular parts of BodyTite is the fact that downtime can be as little as one day! Most patient downtime is anywhere from 1 to 10 days.
Interested in learning more? Request an appointment today for a complimentary consultation.